850 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
$4,600/monthBack to Rentals
* This apartment comes unfurnished and is available immediately.
* Beautifully remodeled, this unfurnished 2bd/2ba condo is the ideal combination of old San Francisco charm and modern style.
* Between the gourmet kitchen and the magnificent living room is a stunning curved limestone accent wall that entwines traditional and contemporary.
* As the rooms flow together, the rich hardwood floors, impressive beam ceilings, and cozy wood-burning fireplace are highlighted.
* The exposed chef’s kitchen offers gorgeous ceasarstone counters, custom cabinets, and casual counter seating.
* The fantastic master suite has a spacious bedroom with ornate ceilings and an artfully remodeled spa-like en suite bath, and in-unit washer/dryer.
* The second bedroom is equally impressive with an inspiring cubbyhole wall, and the second bath is elegant.
* Nob Hill was the home of San Francisco's high society in the late 19th century, and boasts numerous mansions, legendary hotels like the Fairmont, the Huntington and the Mark Hopkins, and institutions like Grace Cathedral and the Bohemian Club.
* Close to downtown, Russian Hill, North Beach, Chinatown and the Marina.
* Walk Score – 100/Transit Score 100
CA DRE # 01913789
|Parking Detail||Garage space available for $235|
|Utilities Included||Heat | Hot Water | Sewer | Trash | Water|
|Utilities Detail||Tenant responsible for electricity|
|Guest Parking||Hardwood Floor||In-Unit Washer / Dryer|
|Lease Length||12 months|